Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Families I am Currently Researching

From Southeastern Wisconsin, I am researching the SCHWEDLER, NOBLE, OTT and POFAHL families.

From Central Kentucky, I am researching the LEE, FARRIS and WILSON families on my wife's side of the family.  There is another surname in there somewhere.  One day I will find it and report on it.

I will try to keep you updated on my latest findings, brick walls, mistakes, etc.  Like all family trees, we have an abundance of fruits and nuts in this orchard, so give me a little time to get use to this blogging thing.  Please feel free to comment at any time.  I have been doing genealogy for about 15 years and have had a lot of help along the way.  Sometimes, like all other family historians, I just get plain lucky

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment